Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How's this thing s'posed to work?

Wow, that looks pretty weak...noth'n on the blog. I guess I better figure out how to use this blog thing so I can be as technically savvy as my children...or...better yet..I'll get Judy to figure out how to do this...yeah..that's the ticket!!!

We just got back from our whirlwind trip to Saskatchewan to be on hand at the arrival of the triplets. Wow...they're absolutely adorable...yeah, I know...that's supposed to be grandma's line not grandpa's...but they are what they are and it doesn't matter who says it. I'd post some pictures if I could figure out how to do it....must have a couple hundred of them...I mean they are two days old already.

We're pretty excited. Our grandchildren numbers have gone from 2 to 5 with another on the way. You should be able to check out the grandchildren by selecting one of the links on the side of this page. And don't forget about our adopted grandchild "Wooderson - (Woody) for short". He bears little or no resemblance to his adoptive parents but is part of the family none the less.

I'll see if I can figure out how to add pictures and when I do I'll post some that I hope will be of interest.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

YAY...your first post...finally!! i'm so proud of you for figuring it out. and thanks for not leaving my fur baby out of the family :)