Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heart Swelled with Pride

Well folks...at long last, here is my little girls wedding.
.
Of course this is the prep...the night before.
.
And early the morning of...somebody looks happy...which is peculiar at this time of the day for this little girl.
.
Mama's doing her best to get it right...through the tears.
.
It's coming...
.
Hey..did I tell you that I'm getting married today?
.
Oh, I hope somebody woke Kenny up this morning...
.
Yup...looks good mom...
.
Gotta look good...gotta look good...
.
OK...you've got the flowers....I've got the rings...now let's "Git-R-Done".
.
Dad was a little rushed...didn't get his suit all the way on...at least not the suspenders.
.
And here we are!
.
Hey...weren't we just here...seems like yesterday...I came down those stairs too...remember!!!
.
OK...I gotta remember where I'm supposed to go...man it's early...why didn't we go for an evening wedding...
.
I think it's this way...
.
Oh dear...oh dear...I can't see...
.
OK Maggie...we're supposed to go up to the front now.
.
Hold on to my hand...
.
He's 3, she's 2 and that's perfection!
.
These guys are trying to decide if they should let her out of the room...after all, she is our only little sister...
.
And here she comes....wow...my little girl...double wow...I've been waiting for this her whole life...and look at her...BEAUTIFUL!!!!
.
And there she is...my bride...and wow...I've been waiting for this my whole life...and look at her...double wow...SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
.
One of the proudest moments of my life...
.
Not sure here if I should hold on to this young guys hand and make sure he knows how lucky he is or if those tears in his eyes already show me that he knows.
.
And there they are...together on their wedding day.
.
I'll just shut up now and let the pictures tell the story...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sonmor!!!

4 comments:

Jen Mooney said...

what a beautiful day!

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures of a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing them.

Brandi said...

i am always lurking

Unknown said...

Absolutely wonderful Dad!! Great blog, beautiful pics, and yes, it was a wonderful day! Your way too sweet! Love you always!