Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flowers Have Arrived

Judy and I went to the Saskatoon Farm on Saturday morning to get some hanging baskets for our back yard. Jacqueline is wanting to use our back yard for a few wedding pictures and a bit of entertaining. We waited until this late in the summer (we hadn't even seen anything resembling summer until Saturday) as we usually get some hail here in early July. Hail kinda wreeks havoc with hanging baskets...if you get my drift.

It was really quite fortunate that we waited until we did as the Saskatoon Farm decided to clear their baskets out for $10.00 each...wow...double wow...20 baskets later we have more colour in our back yard than the flags at the United Nations. I had a feeling, so when I drove Judy out to the farm I took my little trailer along...just in case...Hey, 40 years together...even a dummy's gonna catch on to some things.

So, the back yard is now quite splendid with Judy's perrenials and the new hanging baskets. I will give the flowers a few days to acclimatize to their new home before capturing their beauty in photographs. When I do I will post some pictures of "Judy's Garden" so you can enjoy it too.

Until then...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

you're a pretty smart dummy