Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What to do?

Well, I've run out of children. Or maybe that should read, I've run out of children's birthdays to blog about. So now what am I gonna blog about?



Judy's flower gardens are growing but they're not ready for a pictorial presentation yet... I could use last year's pictures and try to make you think the pictures are from this year...but I'd probably get caught and lose my credibility...



Mr. Quincy D. Springer is an amazing dog...but that's my opinion... and I don't want to bore you with my ravings about him...even though they would be well deserved ravings...have I told you what an incredible dog he is? Well, let me tell you...oops...there I go...sorry!!!



Judy will have a birthday...but that's not until October...let's see...Aug...Sep...Oct...that's a thumb and two fingers away...it should be interesting though...ya think?



I do have a half dozen grandchildren...but their parents should get to brag about them...don't wanna be stepping on anyone's thunder or stealing their toes...if you know what I mean...



I could offer good advice...but where would I get that from? ....on second thought, over the years I've learned to give advice only when asked....anything other than that and it ain't advice it's being a "know it all...busy body...control freak" and who needs another one of them...?



Oh well...I'll try to think of something....



If you have any ideas or suggestions, leave a comment...

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Here's a couple ideas:
I know the last thing you would want to talk about is YOU, Dad but how about you tell us 5 things we might not know about you or 5 things you like best about Mum... or maybe what your top 5 biggest pet peeves are (common..that's an easy one)... maybe 10 places you would like to travel to in your lifetime... I don't know... Have some fun with it.

I'm just sayin'
James

Brandi said...

hey, how bout you tell that wonderful story about your shop vac and all the problems that have come along with it since you purchased it...like people borrowing it and not returning it for example. oh, how i love that story! :)

JJM said...

B,
Sarcasm is dripping,oozing,running through your comment. For your information, the perpetrator of that shop-vac incident and I enjoy the reaction it's mention elicits in you. I guess you could say..."we're pushing your buttons"...and it obviously is effective. Maybe there's a topic for the future...buttons that should or should not be pushed!

Brandi said...

what?! me...sarcastic!!! NO!!!! Never!
i was just sayin, here's a topic you may wish to write about...for the handful of people in the world who have yet to hear the story, haha!

ps-if you want people to comment on your blog, i find that a little controversy always stirs things up :)

JJM said...

James, my son...talking about me is about as exciting as watching golf on TV...or maybe even less exciting...maybe down a couple of notches to waiting for the grass to dry after a rain shower so you can mow the lawn...or even lower...to the excruciating boredom of struggling through a BBC newscast.
Although I could do it...and advertise it as the newest sure fire cure for insomnia...maybe we're on to something....

Unknown said...

Hey you guys should see me shop-vac its sweet. HAHAHAHAHA


JDM